It’s looking like Techland is feeling a little bit guilty about getting Dying Light into shops late, despite it being available for download for a month now. So they are releasing a single collector’s edition– FOR £250,000!
That’s about a half a million dollars– but it does come with a custom built, zombie apocalypse-proof house. And parkour lessons– I guess if the house fails.
The zombie apocalypse-proof house will be built by Tiger Log Cabins. We covered them recently in a story about their $113,000 Zombie Fortification Cabin that comes with garden space for growing your own produce, a TV, and Xbox and sound system turntables. And for a little bit extra, you can get a flame thrower.
The “My Apocalypse Edition” comes with:
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how ‘leet’ you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- x4 signed SteelBox editions of Dying Light
- x2 top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human-sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders